FIXED BASED OPERATOR:
- www.sheltairaviation.com - 727-824-2880.
Full service Fixed Base Operator (FBO):
- Hours of operation: 0600 - 2100
- Located in the Galbraith Terminal
- Pilot lounge and flight planning room on site.
- AvGas 100LL & Jet A available
- Hanger and Tie-down parking (contact Sheltair for availability/rates)
- Car rental on-site (contact Sheltair)
- Please click on the following link to download a Sheltair brochure for a full description of services including additional contact information: Sheltair-SPG Brochure
SPECIALIZED AVIATION OPERATORS AND OTHER BUSINESSES LOCATED ON THE AIRPORT (in Alphabetical Order):
Aerial advertising and banner towing.
Air Traffic Control Tower - 727-821-9067
Staffed by RVA, Inc.; Hours of Operation: 7am - 9pm, 7 days per week
Aristiz, Inc. - 727-687-7409
Aircraft upholstery, embroidery and maintenance.
- ww.bayaircharter.com -727-822-4216
Aircraft charter. Ticket counter located in the terminal.
- http://www.biplanerides.com 727 895-6266
Sightseeing, aerial photography and banner towing.
Civil Air Patrol - www.STPETECAP.ORG
Cadet & Senior Squadrons - air/sea rescue. 727-821-8354. For Senior Squadron info please call 727-522-0593
- www.itstimetoshine.com - 1-866-212-7577
Aircraft Detailing Services
- www.floridabiplanes.com/ - 888-FOR-RIDE or 321-392-4125
Historic biplane and helicopter sightseeing, scenic rides and aerobatics .
- www.thehangarstpete.com 727-823-PROP (7767)
Full-service restaurant located on the 2nd Floor of the Galbraith Terminal. Serves a breakfast, lunch and dinner menu.
- www.pilotmall.com - 727-209-2586
Retail and pilot supplies. Mon. - Fri. 8am - 6pm ; Sat. 11am - 4 pm
- www.skywayaircraft.com - 727-895-5385
Aircraft sales and maintenance
- www.stpeteair.org 727-755-1359 or 727-873-0980
Flight instruction, aircraft rental, maintenance, avionics and aircraft sales.
- www.wfhelicopters.com - 727-823-5200
Helicopter sales, instruction, maintenance, charters and aerial photography.
To find the location on the airport of one or more of the listed companies, please download the following map: