"The Finest Ballroom in the South"
The South's finest ballroom opens its oak dance floor for everything from ballroom dancing to corporate functions. The historic Coliseum was built in 1924, and purchased by the City of St. Petersburg in 1989. The Coliseum has undergone extensive renovations, making it one of the Tampa Bay area's most unique multi-use facilities. The Coliseum is located in downtown St. Petersburg in the local historic district. Over 800 parking spaces are within convenient walking distance, as are many downtown restaurants, shops & hotels. To make your event the very best, the Coliseum offers open catering and beverage service and a friendly, professional and experienced staff.
The architecture and ambiance the Coliseum provides makes the facility flexible and an exciting place to host your next event.
- Monday, April 13 - Tampa Bay Job Fair, Tuesday, 10am to 3pm, Free. Over 80 employers on site, interviews, testing and more.
- Thursday, April 23 - Resurrection House Breakfast, Thursday, 7:30am to 9:30am, $50 in advance, sponsorships available. For more information call 727.823.4742.
- Wednesday, April 29 - Iconic Women with Awards Luncheon, Wednesday, Iconic Boutique 9:30am to 11:30am, Luncheon 11:30am. Tickets: www.stpete.com/2015iconic
- Saturday, May 2, 5pm to 10pm. LiFT Your Spirits at The Derby, will feature a silent and live auction, theme-specific foods, open bar, music, LIVE viewing of the Kentucky Derby, a hat contest and Mint Juleps galore. Tickets are $150.00 each with Sponsorships beginning at $375.00 for two tickets and additional benefits. Event proceeds will fund LiFT Academy’s scholarship program, technology department and the mission of promoting an inclusive environment for students of all abilities. For tickets, call LiFT at 727.434.8322 or visit www.liftacademy.org
- Saturday May 9 - 13th Annual Puppy Love Benefit, Join Pet Pal Animal Shelter for their 13th Annual Puppy Love Benefit from 6-10pm. The “Uncorked” evening will include dinner, silent and live auctions, 50/50 raffle, live music, and even adorable puppies pimping sloppy kisses! Individual tickets are only $75. Go to www.petpalanimalshelter.com for more information.
Take I-275 to exit 23A, then exit 2.
The Coliseum and parking are on the left.
535 Fourth Ave. N., 33701 (727) 892-5202
The Coliseum hosts a variety of events such as: