For an in-depth look at our gardens, consider booking a guided tour for your group lead by one of our trained docents.
- 15 people or more: $10 per adult / $8 per senior (62+)
- Minimum group size 15 people.
- Group Discount: Self-guided groups of 15+ people are eligible for a group discount of $1 off general admission. Groups must book in advance and pay in one lump sum.
- Docent-led tours are 1-1.5 hours long and are no extra charge beyond our regular admission prices:
General Admission: $10/Adults, $8/Seniors (62+), $4/Children (age 2-11)
- Tours are interactive, age appropriate, and include the rich history of our site (over 100 years!) as well as in fascinating details about our tropical plants and animals.
- Reservations are required at least 3 weeks in advance by calling the Education Department 727-551-3149 or email email@example.com. Please have the date of the tour and number of people in the group. Tours must be confirmed by a staff member prior to visit to ensure a docent led tour.
- Full payment may be made in advance or due on the day of your tour.
- No other discounts, coupons, or Sunken Gardens' Guest Passes can be used. If your group consists of Sunken Gardens' members, they must also pay $10 or $8 per person due to the special nature of the tour.
- Comfortable shoes and attire are suggested.
- Free admission for group escort and bus driver.
- Free bus parking
- Lunch arrangements may be made with Carrabba's, Panera Bread or Outback Steakhouse all within walking distance.