As the city continues to expand the Mayor’s education and community initiatives designed to provide additional opportunities to our youth and businesses, the fourth and newest component of My Brother’s and Sister’s Keeper (MBSK) is the Youth Development Grant program.
An 8-member Youth Development Grant Review Committee, consisting of St. Petersburg residents, participates in the selection process. Committee member terms of service will be staggered in one- and two-year terms. Four members will serve one year until 2020; the remaining four members will serve until 2021. To learn more about the grant review committee, please read the Youth Development Grant Review Committee 2019 Goals.
Applications for the Youth Development Grant Committee are now open. Interested applicants can apply at stpete.org/YDG.
- Applications are being accepted until Monday, March 2, 2020 at 5 p.m.
- There are 4 openings on the Youth Development Grant committee.
- Selected applicants must attend a mandatory review committee orientation.
- Laura Arango - one-year term
- Keyaris Davis - two-year term
- Sonja Felton - one-year term
- Pamela Goldner - two-year term
- Caprice Johnson - one-year term
- Patricia Putman - two-year term
- Reggie Reed - one-year term
- Delquanda Turner Smith - two-year term
Terms expire: February 1, 2020 and February 1, 2021