FY15 Tentative Budget
FY15 Budget in Brief
The city's Fiscal Year 2015 Budget and Tax Rate will go before City Council for the Second Public Budget Hearing this Thursday, September 18th. The meeting begins at 6 p.m. in St. Petersburg City Hall Council Chamber, 175 Fifth St. N. Residents will have an opportunity to comment on the proposed spending plan before the final vote is taken that evening. Please click the image below to view a copy of the FY15 Budget in Brief.
FY15 Recommended Budget
|FY15 Recommended Budget|
To navigate in the FY15 Recommended Budget Book: Click on any item in the table of contents to link to that section of the book. To return to the beginning of the book, click on "Table of Contents" in the menu on the left. (You may also use this menu on the left to go to chapters in the book.) Note: The Budget Supplement Book is NOT linked in any way.
Budget Public Hearings
The FY15 Proposed Budget will come before City Council at two public hearings in September. Listed below are the dates and times. Both hearings are held in City Council Chambers which is located in City Hall, 175 5th Street North. Members of the public will have opportunity to speak at both hearings.
1st Public Hearing
- Thursday, September 4, 2014 at 6 pm
2nd Public Hearing
- Thursday, September 18th, 2014 at 6 pm
View each of the presentations from the April 23rd, May 14th and June 18th summits below!
On April 29th, the budget department along with City Council held a workshop to discuss the CIP budget for FY15 and on May 13th, they held another to discuss the FY15 Operating Budget. Below you can link to the workbooks provided at each of those meetings.
- FY14 Adopted Operating and Capital Improvement Budget
- FY13 Adopted Operating and Capital Improvement Budget
- FY12 Adopted Operating Budget & Capital Improvement Budget
- FY11 Adopted Operating Budget and Capital Improvement Budget
- FY10 Adopted Operating and Capital Improvement Budget
- FY09 Adopted Operating and Capital Improvement Program Budget
- FY08 Adopted Operating and Capital Improvement Budget
- FY07 Approved Program Budget and Capital Improvement Program
- FY06 Approved Program Budget and Capital Improvement Program
- FY05 Approved Program Budget and Capital Improvement Program