A Pier Working Group of citizens has been asked by Mayor Rick Kriseman to determine the next steps in moving a new Pier plan forward. The 21 members of the group are comprised of leaders from the neighborhoods, local businesses and previous stakeholders from previous Pier discussions
With a goal toward determining the function of a new Pier, the group was tasked with holding public meetings in June and July to gather public input and to establish a set of recommendations to the mayor as the process moves forward.
- Tuesday, July 22nd 6 p.m. at City Hall
- Tuesday, July 15th 6 p.m. at City Hall
- Wednesday, July 9th 6 p.m. at City Hall
- (sub committee) Friday, June 13th 9 a.m. at City Hall
- (sub committee) Wednesday June 11th 9 a.m. at City Hall
- (sub committee) Monday, June 9th 8:30 a.m. at City Hall
- Wednesday, June 4th 2 p.m.at City Hall
- Friday, May 23rd 11:50 a.m. at City Hall
Public Input Sessions
At each session, participants were able to complete a questionnaire regarding the functional elements to be included in the Pier's future design, take part in a round table discussion and have an opportunity to be speak with members of the Working Group.
- Thursday, June 19 from 7 to 8:30 p.m.
Childs Park Recreation Center, 4301 13th Avenue S.
- Tuesday, June 24 from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
The Coliseum, 535 Fourth Avenue N.
- Thursday, June 26 from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
Roberts Recreation Center, 1246 50th Ave. N.
- Monday, June 30 from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
Lake Vista Recreation Center, 1401 62nd Ave. S.
- Wednesday, July 2 from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
J.W. Cate Recreation Center. 5801 22nd Ave. N.
An online survey was simultaneously available to accommodate residents who were unable to attend the Public Input Sessions in person.
Documents and Videos
Watch past meetings, review agendas and other documents by visiting our Documents and Resources page