St. Petersburg is experiencing a tremendous increase in investment and new development in the area of real estate. From the renaissance of downtown, to steady property value growth experienced in the neighborhoods, to business expansions in areas such as St. Petersburg's Gateway/Carillon area, the city offers a dynamic real estate market.
- Downtown Project Development Map, Matrix, and Description Booklet (PDF)
- Commercial Real Estate Data
- GIS City Maps Available
- Blue Chip Sites Map - Prime investment and development sites for sale
Learn more about Area Developments:
- Greater Downtown St. Petersburg
- Gateway/Carillon St. Petersburg
- Tyrone/ West St. Petersburg
- South Side St. Petersburg
Requests for Proposal / Solicitations
Requests for Proposal (RFP), Notices of Intent (NOI), and/or Solicitations of Interest (SOI) for business engagement, published by the Real Estate and Property Management Department:
- Legal Notice of Intent to lease or sell city-owned real estate (800 1st Ave S.)
- Innovation District Property Request for Proposal – RFP Cancelled and Withdrawn
- Tangerine Plaza Request for Proposal
- Tangerine Plaza Legal Advertisement
- Tangerine Plaza RFP Addendum 5-8-2018
- Tangerine Plaza RFP Questions and Responses 5-9-2018
- Tangerine Plaza RFP Walk Through Handout 5-9-2018
- Tangerine Plaza RFP Additional Site Information
- Tangerine Plaza Appraisal – McCormick, Seaman & Terrana 4-16-18
- Tangerine Plaza Appraisal – Urban Realty Solutions 4-10-2018
- Tangerine Plaza RFP Walmart Layout
Tangerine Plaza RFP Responses:
United Against Poverty, Inc. (PDF)
Corporation to Develop Communities of Tampa, Inc.
Blue Sky Communities, LLC.
TCII Capital Group, LLC.
United Skates of America, Inc.
Binger Financial Services, LLC.
Properties For Sale
The City from time to time receives real property from Pinellas County by forfeiture for property taxes (escheat) that the City identifies as surplus real estate. Most of these properties are residential lots that are available for sale to the general public for market value.
Because of the manner in which the City receives these properties, they may require additional legal action to clear any problems with the title. The City makes no warranties as to marketable title. All offers must be in writing, specify cash at closing without any contingencies, state the proposed use of the property and the purchase amount.
For a list of available City-owned surplus lots
- Surplus Real Estate Lots for Sale (Updated: September 17, 2018)
For additional information, please call Diane Bozich, Real Estate Specialist at 727-893-7185, firstname.lastname@example.org or Dennis Weber, Real Estate Specialist, 727-893-7794, email@example.com.
Real Estate Links:
- Florida Gulf Coast Commercial Association of Realtors
- Loopnet Property Listings
- Pinellas County Property Appraiser
Closed – RFP / Solicitations Click to view
- Notice Of Intent To Lease City-Owned Real Estate within the St. Pete Pier™ – Pavilion Building
- Notice Of Intent To Lease City-Owned Real Estate within the St. Pete Pier™
- Request For Proposal for a Corporate Hangar on Albert Whitted Airport
The City of St. Petersburg seeks proposals from qualified parties interested in leasing certain land located on Albert Whitted Airport, in order to construct a corporate aeronautical hangar and associated improvements, subject to a lease and development agreement with the City.
- Request For Proposal for the Purchase & Development of City-Owned Real Estate located at 935 & 943 – 22nd Street South, St. Petersburg, Florida, 33712
- Notice of Intent to sell City-owned Real Estate in the South St. Petersburg CRA
- Notice of Intent to Lease City-Owned Real Estate in the St. Petersburg Pier District
- Notice of Intent to Lease City-Owned Real Estate at the St. Petersburg Pier / Tampa Bay Watch Proposal
- Notice Of Intent To Lease City-Owned Real Estate -The Manhattan Casino -642 22nd Street South St. Petersburg, Florida
Proposals Received by Deadline:
- Request For Proposal for the Lease of the South Office & Storage Space in Hangar #1 at Albert Whitted Airport
The City of St. Petersburg seeks proposals from qualified parties interested in leasing office and storage space in the southern portion of the historic Hangar #1 building, for aeronautical use, located on Albert Whitted Airport.
- Purchase/Development of Industrial Traditional City-Owned Real Estate Property
The City of St. Petersburg invites proposals from private redevelopers or any persons interested in undertaking the purchase and development of city-owned property, zoned Industrial Traditional, located approximately at 600 26th Street South, St. Petersburg, FL 33712.
- Request For Proposal for Restaurant And Event/Catering/Supporting Uses located at The Manhattan Casino
The City of St. Petersburg invites developers, end-users and interested parties to submit a plan to lease and operate a restaurant and event/ catering/supporting uses located approximately at 642 - 22nd Street South, St. Petersburg, Florida 33712 for retail use under a lease agreement with the City. The deadline for Manhattan Casino proposals was 1 p.m. December 15, 2016.
- Manhattan Casino RFP – Addendum
- Manhattan Casino RFP – Questions/Responses
- Manhattan Casino RFP Walk through - November 18, 2016 - 10:00 AM
- Bright Community Trust Proposal
- George’s Grill Midtown Proposal
PLEASE NOTE: A Walk-Through of the Manhattan Casino premises was held in November 2016. See Addendum for changes to RFP schedule.
Intent to lease South Core parking spaces and provide development assistance: The City of St. Petersburg is in receipt of an offer to lease approximately 378 City-owned parking spaces within the South Core Condominium Association located at 100 Central Avenue, St. Petersburg Florida 33701, and located within the Intown Redevelopment Area.
- Pier Head Restaurant in The Pier Park
The City of St. Petersburg invites developers, end-users and interested parties to submit a proposal to develop, lease and operate a waterfront restaurant located in the soon to be constructed pier building in The Pier Park under a Lease & Development Agreement with the City.
- St. Petersburg Commerce Park RFP
The City of St. Petersburg is seeking a developer, tenant, or buyer for all or a portion of approximately 14.1 acres of City-owned Industrial Traditional zoned real estate. The site is located within the South St. Petersburg Community Redevelopment Area, along "The Deuces Live," a Florida Main Street District, and adjacent to the Warehouse Arts District, all in close proximity to St. Petersburg's vibrant downtown. Related documents:
- RFP Responses
- Blue Sky Communities, LLC | Response to Follow-Up Questions
- The Deuces Live, Inc | Response to Follow-Up Questions
- EMP Industries, Inc / St. Petersburg Commerce Park, LLC | Response to Follow-Up Questions
- RFP Response Summary Comparison Matrix
- St. Pete Commerce Park RFP Questions
- St. Pete Commerce Park Pre-Bid Attendance
- St. Pete Commerce Park Pre-Bid Meeting Q&A
- St. Petersburg Commerce Park HUB Zone Info
- Hangar #1 East Office and Storage Space RFP
The City of St. Petersburg seeks proposals from qualified parties interested in leasing office and climatized storage space on the east side of the historic Hangar #1 building, for aeronautical and/or non-aeronautical use, on the Albert Whitted Airport under a lease agreement with the City.