E-Mail Council Member Foster
Terms of Office:
Elected in November 2013; term expires January 2, 2018.
- Community Development Block Grant Committee
- Consolidated Plan Ad Hoc Application Review Committee
- Legislative Affairs and Intergovernmental Relations Committee
- Pinellas County Homeless Leadership Board
- Pinellas School Collaborative
- Public Services and Infrastructure Committee, Alternate
- Youth Services Committee
Executive Director of the Guardian Ad Litem Foundation of Tampa Bay to oversee fundraising and day-to-day operations for the Foundation.
Previously served as the National Collaborative Network Manager for the EdLab Group’s National Girls Collaborative Project, a national project focused on gender equity and science, technology, engineering, and mathematics. Also worked for nearly ten years with Girl Scouts of West Central Florida as the Director of Girl and Adult Leadership Development.
- Guardian Ad Litem, 6th Judicial Circuit
- Community Vice President, Junior League of Clearwater-Dunedin
- Former Chair of Membership Training, Junior League of Clearwater-Dunedin
- Former Vice President, St. Pete Pride
- Member, STEM Advisory Board for Girls Inc. of Pinellas
- Gold Award Advisor, Girl Scouts of West Central Florida
- Former IT Infrastructure Committee, Visitor Studies Association
- Former Member, National Council for Women and Girls in Education
- Member, Convening Committee for Action 2013
- Founding Board Member, Industrial Arts Center in Gulfport
- Member, Historic Kenwood Neighborhood Association
Education and Awards:
Centenary College of Louisiana, B.A. in Psychology and Sociology, Class of 2000
High School: Louisiana School for Math, Science, and the Arts (LSMSA), Class of 1995
Originally from Baton Rouge, Louisiana, Amy and her daughter Elena are proud to call the Historic Kenwood neighborhood of St. Pete their home.