View Property Cards
You can use this site to view a property card from the City's records. These cards contain information about zoning approvals and construction permits from the City's origins to 1988. Please note any zoning values on the property cards are unlikely to be correct today. Information from the City's records after 1988 is now available:
THE INFORMATION IN THESE IMAGES IS PROVIDED FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE AS IS, ALONG WITH THE UNDERSTANDING THAT IT IS NOT GUARANTEED TO BE ACCURATE, CORRECT, OR COMPLETE. INFORMATION FOUND HERE SHOULD NOT BE USED TO MAKE FINANCIAL OR OTHER COMMITMENTS AND ANY CONCLUSIONS DRAWN FROM SUCH INFORMATION ARE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER. WHILE EVERY EFFORT IS MADE TO ENSURE THE ACCURACY, CORRECTNESS, AND COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION PRESENTED ANYWHERE IN THESE IMAGES, THE CITY OF ST. PETERSBURG MAKES NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE AS TO THE CONTENT, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR THE USE OF THESE IMAGES AND INFORMATION. PERMITTING INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN IS A REPLICA OF THAT WHICH EXISTS IN THE CITY'S LAND INFORMATION SYSTEM.
View Property Card Instructions
- Document Category: Select Property Card
- Address field: Enter entire address using the following format
- Enter the building or house number
- Enter the street name. Use "1ST" for first, "2ND" for second, "3RD" for third, and "4TH" for fourth, etc.
- Enter the street type. Use "ST" for street, "AVE" for avenue, "PL" for place, "DR" for drive, "RD" for road, "BLVD" for boulevard, etc.
- Enter N, S, E, W, NE, SE, NW, or SW for addresses in the form "123 9TH ST N"
- After entering the address hit enter or search. To activate the viewer, click on the blue book on the document page.
If you are experiencing difficulty accessing the Property Cards search page, please contact us at email@example.com