St. Petersburg is one of the easiest and cost effective regions in the U.S. to conduct your business, according to a recent study by KPMG. It's home to a diverse and resilient industry base, which flourishes in the city's sunny business climate.
St. Petersburg has become one of the brightest spots in the Southeast, not only as a headquarters for new businesses, but as a home for a growing, talented workforce. The city also has a superb transportation, telecommunication, and utility infrastructure all designed to support business growth and workforce commutes.
All of these factors – in addition to favorable tax codes and an opportune real estate market – continue to make the city a favorable economic environment for doing business.
To find out more about Business in St. Petersburg, click on one of the links below:
- Advantage St. Petersburg – Rankings/ Economic Overview
- Business Clusters – Learn about our six major business industry clusters
- City Comparisions - Discover how the six major cities in the State compare
- Major Employers – Who's who in St. Petersburg
- Workforce – Accessible and Educated
- Education- Collegiate institutes and trade schools of higher learning
- Infrastructure – Transportation, Telecommunications, Utilities
- Technology – Unique Initiatives
- The St. Petersburg Region – 2nd largest market in the South
- "Green" St. Petersburg (pdf) – An environmental leader committed to sustainable practices
Regional Economic Scorecard (bi-annual report provided by The Tampa Bay Partnership)
- Click here to view the Scorecard Archives from 2006 to present
Roadmap to Florida's Future: 2010-2015 Strategic Plan