During the past few years, communities have been impacted across the country with foreclosures and declining property values. The purpose of the Neighborhood Stabilization Program (NSP) is to provide targeted assistance to acquire and rehabilitate foreclosed upon residential properties that might otherwise become a source of blight within communities. These homes are priced below market value and, in some cases may be purchased for as little as two percent down, they also have desirable features for the home buyer - energy efficient construction, Energy Star new appliances, security systems, Florida-friendly landscaping, hurricane resistant features and more.
- NSP-1 and NSP-3 Plan Documents
- View Homes For Sale From The NSP Program
- View Current Solicitations for Homebuilders
Home Buyer Assistance
You can own today with monthly payments less than rent!
Please call (727) 893-7247 for more information regarding homes currently available for sale or
Assistance Information and Eligibility Requirements:
- The Federal Register of October 19, 2010 contains information regarding the NSP program
- City's NSP Quarterly Performance Reports (QPR)