Human Resources encompasses several divisional areas:
Benefits(Employee & Retiree),Classification and Compensation , Community Affairs, Employment, Labor Relations, Pension Programs, Personnel Records, Risk Management, Training, and Workers' Compensation.
General Departmental information pertaining to these divisional areas can be found by choosing the appropriate link in the Menu areas on this page.
Frequently Asked Questions (Job Applications)
The Employment Office is located at One 4th Street North, St. Petersburg, Operating hours are from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday, Wednesday and Friday. For updated job vacancies, please call our 24-hour JobLine at 727- 893-7033.
Human Resources Menu
- Benefits Division
- Classification, Compensation, and Records Division
- Community Affairs Division
- Frequently Asked Questions (General HR Information)
- Labor Relations Division
- Pension Division
- Risk Management Division
- Training Division (Professional Development)
- Workers Compensation Division
- Organizational Chart (Human Resources)
Other Related Sites and Numbers of Interest
Department of Labor:
Wage , Hour and FLSA information
Florida Jobs and Benefits:
Florida job vacancy listing
Unemployment compensation information