FINAL PHASE – DOWNTOWN WATERFRONT MASTER PLAN DRAFT
CONTACT: Sharon Wright, firstname.lastname@example.org or 727-551-3396
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
ST. PETERSBURG, FL (March 27, 2015) - The public has the opportunity to attend either of two meetings scheduled for next week to review the final draft of the Downtown Waterfront Master Plan (DWMP). Both meetings will be held at University of South Florida St. Petersburg (USFSP) and will include the same presentation material with an opportunity for feedback.
- April 1 6:30 p.m. USFSP Student Center – 200 Sixth Ave. S., Ballroom, Second Floor
- April 2 6:30 p.m. USFSP Student Center - 200 Sixth Ave. S., Ballroom, Second Floor
Free parking is available in the USFSP Parking Garage, Floors 2-5. Entrance is on Sixth Ave. S. between Second and Third Streets S.
For a complete review of the project, visit www.stpete.org/dwmp. Recent updates include:
- Video of January workshop (condensed)
- Design Concepts by District Brief
- Site Inventory Workbook Summary
- Issues and Opportunities Report
Also, please continue to provide feedback and ideas on line at http://www.stpeteinnovision.com, the city’s Digital Town Hall. A new set of questions by design district has been posted.
- end –