The Greenhouse Hosts Social Media Workshop Oct. 12
ST. PETERSBURG, FL (October 9, 2017) – Are you a Social Media Manager or a business owner who is trying to navigate the tangled web of social media...effectively? Our upcoming workshop “10 Tips for Social Media Managers and Business Owners” will coach you through the process of creating powerful social media content.
The public is invited to the workshop, 10 Tips for Social Media Managers and Business Owners on Thursday, October 12, from 2 to 4 p.m., at The Greenhouse, 440 Second Ave. N. in downtown St. Petersburg.
The workshop will include features like:
• Determining how to identify which social media channels your ideal customers are using
• How to create an effective brand presence on social media
• Learning how to create and design compelling content
• Discovering how to craft a monthly content calendar to keep your message focused
• Exploring tools the social media pros use
• And so much more!
Learn more and register now at http://stpetegreenhouse.com/10TipsSMOct2017
For additional information, please contact Jessica Eilerman, Greenhouse Manager, at 727-893-7886 or Jessica.Eilerman@stpete.org.