When cruising the warm blue waters of the Gulf of Mexico be sure to chart your course into Tampa Bay and our beautiful Municipal Marina! Located on the western side of Tampa Bay, on the point of Demens Landing, you will dock in the heart of St. Petersburg's beautiful downtown waterfront district.
Latitude 27N 46' 12.36" Longitude 82W 37' 47.38"
Map of Marina
Open House/Community Meeting - December 6
Learn more about plans to improve the St. Petersburg Marina during an Open House/Community Meeting, Tuesday, December 6, from 5-8 p.m. The open house will be held at the Sunshine Center, 330 5th St. N.
- 650 Permanent wet slips
- 500ft Transient dock with minimum 10 foot depth throughout marina
- Public boat launch
- Mooring field and picnic area
- VALVTECT MARINE FUEL (call for prices)
- Marine-Grade Diesel
- 90 Octane ETHANOL FREE Gas
- Discounts for Seatow, Tow Boat, Military
- Bait (including live shrimp), Tackle
- Electric and water hookups
- Shower and Laundry facilities
- Ice, Beer, Snacks, Ice Cream, Sodas
- Sunglasses, T-Shirts, Hats
- and much more ALL WITH COMPETITIVE PRICING
Within steps of the marina, you'll explore downtown, a collection of unique waterfront shops, quaint restaurants, beautiful Mediterranean-style architecture, world-class hotels, and more. Enjoy a picnic beneath swaying palm trees or take a stroll through a string of beautifully manicured parks that line one of the nation's prettiest downtown waterfronts.
Along the way, you'll discover a quartet of fine museums, including the world famous Salvador Dali Museum. Enjoy a thriving arts climate year round, or come for one of St. Petersburg's dazzling celebrations.
St. Petersburg invites you to stay a day...a month...a season...or even a lifetime!