The Residential Parking Program Permit provides downtown dwellers parking close to home, exemptions to regular posted parking time limits and fees incurred from metered parking.
There are four residential parking permit zones 1A, 1B, 2 and 3 as seen on the PDF map below. This map should be used as a guide only. Please read the posted on-street parking signs for parking regulations when parking. Parking regulations are subject to change without notice. Boundaries for each residential parking permit zone is listed below.
- Zone 1A- is bound by the following: 5th Avenue North, Bayshore Drive, to include the north side of Central Avenue, up to (7th Street North/Arlington Avenue/Mirror Lake Drive/7th Street North).
- Zone 1B- is bound by the following: To include the south side of Central Avenue, Bayshore Drive, 5th Avenue South, up to 7th Street South.
- Zone 2- is bound by the following: Burlington Avenue (Mirror Lake Drive/Arlington Avenue/7th Street North/Central Avenue/7th Street South), 5th Avenue South, 16th Street South/North, as well as Martin Luther King Street North from Burlington Avenue to 5th Avenue North.
- Zone 3- is bound by the following: Burlington Avenue, 16th Street South/North, 5th Avenue South, to 22nd Street South/North.
To Obtain A Permit
Visit the city of St. Petersburg Parking Citation Payment Office at 301 Central Avenue in downtown St. Petersburg during the hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Monday through Friday in order to purchase a permit.
What to Bring:
- Driver's License with current downtown address in one of the RPP zones
- Vehicle Registration with the same address
- $15 calendar year fee - credit card, cash or check only please.
- Note: A permit is only valid for the calendar year purchased, NOT 365 days from the date of purchase.