Forms for Food Service Facilities:
- Permit Application for Food Service Facilities
- Variance to Pumping Frequency Application
- Grease Trap Log Form
- Grease Management Quarterly Report
- Gray Water Return Authorization Form
- Grease Interceptor Cleaning and Disposal Log
- Best Management Practices Manual for Fats, Oil and Grease
- Permit Renewal Application
- Grease Pumpers List (PDF)
Forms for Grease Haulers
Wastewater discharges containing high concentrations of fats, oils and grease from restaurants and other food handling facilities contribute to more than half of the blockages or overflows in the city's wastewater collection system. To effectively address the issue, the city developed a Grease Management Program that includes a change to the city code in the form of an ordinance.
The purpose of the grease management ordinance is to establish uniform permitting, maintenance and monitoring requirements for controlling the discharge of grease from food service facilities discharging into the city's wastewater collection system and commercial grease haulers.
For more information on the ordinance or the Grease Management Program, please call 727-892-5622