Suppliers, Vendors & Contractors
When you register, your company is added to our iSupplier Database. The iSupplier Portal enables suppliers to communicate with the Procurement and Accounts Payable staff. It enables suppliers to access purchase orders, submit invoices, view payments, and respond to online solicitations and update their profile.
The Registration Process
Prior to providing goods or services to the City of St. Petersburg or to be notified of potential bidding opportunities, please complete the Supplier Registration Form.
- Complete the Supplier Registration Form by entering details about your company. All registrants must submit a signed W-9 form to firstname.lastname@example.org to complete the registration process. Once complete, you will receive a confirmation that your registration has been submitted for approval and you will be notified of the status by e-mail within 24 hours.
- Once your registration has been approved you will be sent by e-mail a user ID and password to log into the iSupplier Portal and will be required to enter your NIGP Commodity /Service Codes in the iSupplier Portal database. When a bid opportunity arises, a Procurement Analyst will query the database to identify companies that match the commodity or service being sourced.
To remain actively available for sourcing opportunities it is your responsibility to provide accurate and up-to-date profile information as well updates to your commodity/service codes.
If you have any questions please contact us at: email@example.com or (727) 893-7220.
iSupplier Guides and Information
- How to Register
- Finding Current Solicitations
- Responding to Online Solicitations
- Updating Information in iSupplier
- Acknowledging PO Electronically
- ACH Vendor Payment Authorization
- ACH Setup via iSupplier Portal, Banking Details
Please note, iSupplier Portal and Online Bidding will be down for weekly maintenance from Friday at midnight through Saturday at noon.