Trop Site Development Showrooms
The showrooms are equipped with executive summaries of the proposals, videos, renderings, and the ability to leave input regarding the four shortlisted proposals.
The showroom locations are:
- North Library: 861 70th Ave. N.
- Mirror Lake Library: 280 5th St. N.
- JW Cate Rec Center: 5801 22nd Ave. N.
- Enoch Davis Rec Center: 1111 18th Ave. S.
- Thomas Jet Jackson Rec Center: 1000 28th St. S.
- South Community Library: 2300 Roy Hanna Dr. S.
- Gladden Park Rec Center: 3901 30th Ave. N.
- Campbell Park Rec Center: 601 14th St S
Each showroom location is subject to the established operating hours of the respective library or recreation center.
The showrooms launch after a week of extensive engagement with the potential development partners, where more than 500 residents joined three community input meetings. Community feedback will be collected until the final ribbon is cut on the Tropicana Field redevelopment. Input collected during this shortlist period will be provided to Mayor Rick Kriseman to inform a final development partner selection later this year.
For additional updates about the Tropicana Site redevelopment project, visit stpete.org/trop.