History of the Trop Site
The Trop Site RFP is now available until January 2021 for review and submissions. To learn more, visit stpete.org/trop.
- 86 acres of publicly owned land in the middle of a bustling city, where economic indicators are booming
- Local city government dedicating $75 million for infrastructure development
- Located in the “Sunshine City”, Opportunity Zone and Tax Increment Financing District
- Strong workforce proposition through population growth and desire of millennials to locate here
- Proximate to St. Pete's higher education hub, the South’s largest marine science center and Florida’s largest financial services cluster