The Billing and Collections department oversees the billing and collection activities for the following divisions: Business Tax, Central Cashier, City Collections, Police False Alarms, Special Assessments and Utility Account Services (water, wastewater, reclaimed water, sanitation and storm water management)
- Utility Billing - Access our on-line site or to obtain additional information..
- Business Tax License - The city of St Petersburg collects an business tax for all businesses located in the city limits.
- Parking Enforcement and Ticket Collections - The city of St Petersburg has parking regulations in the downtown area that are actively enforced.
- Central Cashier - is the central location for collecting revenues for the city.
- Public Vehicle Certificate - All public vehicles used for the transportation for hire of passengers where new fares begin within St. Petersburg city limits.
- Police False Alarms - If you have an alarm system for your home or your business it must be registered.
- Special Collections Office - This office is the central collection agency for the city of St. Petersburg. This division is responsible for assisting in the coordination and collection of accounts receivables on a city-wide basis which include city invoices, returned checks, and most past due accounts.
- Special Assessments - The city of St. Petersburg uses assessments and liens as a means for collecting for improvements and services provided.
Mission Statement: To provide every customer with a consistent, accurate response to every need in a prompt and timely manner, at all times serving with courtesy, honesty, and fairness.