Note: This guide is for current customers who already receive paper bills but have not yet setup an online account. If you need to START or STOP water service call 727-893-7341.
New/First Time User Instructions
- You must have access to an e-mail account in order to complete registration. In the following steps you will create a user account login, activate it and then attach your utilities account to the user login.
- Go to the Account Login link and click CREATE NEW USER.
Fill out the online form and all its required fields to create a new user account. The email address given during this step will be used to login and manage your account.
- Check your email for an activation link.
- Now you can login to your activated user account from the Account Login link.
Next you will need to add your utilities account to your user account. Choose SELECT ACCOUNT > EDIT MASTER ACCOUNT then add account. You will be required to enter you utilities account number (123456-123456) which can be found in the upper left-hand corner of your bill. You will also need other account information such as your last due date to validate your request.
- Once your account has been added, click SELECT ACCOUNT to view the account.