Save paper and minimize your mail by signing up for email delivery of your utility bill.
Sign up for Paperless Billing
Start City Services
Gather the following information:
- Social Security Number
- Phone Number
- Property Address
A deposit is required to start service and is based on the property location. Deposits begin at $100. You may request a usage average for the address based on the prior resident to estimate your monthly service cost.
To start City Services, call the Utility Customer Service Center at 727-893-7341, then choose option 0.
To stop City Services, determine what date water service should be terminated. Call the Utility Customer Service Center at 727-893-7341, then choose option 0. A reading will be taken on the termination date and a final bill mailed out, minus the customer's original deposit.
Setup Your Online Account
- You must have access to an e-mail account in order to complete registration. In the following steps you will create a user account login, activate it and then attach your utilities account to the user login.
- Go to the Account Login link and click "Create New User."
Fill out the online form and all its required fields to create a new user account. The email address given during this step will be used to login and manage your account.
- Check your email for an activation link.
- Now you can login to your activated user account from the Account Login link.
- Next you will need to add your utilities account to your user account. Choose "Select Account" > "Edit Master Account" then add account. You will be required to enter your utility account number (123456-123456) which can be found in the upper left-hand corner of your bill. You will also need other account information such as your last due date to validate your request.
- Once your account has been added, click "Select Account" to view the account.