The Board is responsible for the administration, operation and investments of the Firefighter's Pension Plan.
The Pension Division assists the Board by handling the day-to-day activities involved in administering the plan for employees and pensioners. Two City Attorneys and professionals such as actuaries, investment consultants and investment managers assist the Board.
The Summary Plan Description, current actuarial valuation, and required compliance reports can be accessed here.
Function of Board
- Administering the plan as adopted by City Council
- Investing and monitoring the assets of the Pension Fund
- Approving the disbursement of funds
- Acting on all benefit claims
- Adopting rules necessary for the operation of the plan
- Preparing all required reporting
Meeting Dates & Agendas
The Fire Pension Board meets the second Monday of each month at 9:00 a.m. Meeting notices can be found on the City’s weekly meeting schedule published online. For questions, contact the Pension Division at (727) 893-7491.
- Brett Ciskoski - Term expires: September 30, 2022
- Daniel (Evan) Mory - Term expires: September 30, 2022
- Amy Powell - Term expires: September 30, 2023
- John Rizzo - Term expires: September 30, 2022
- David Wirth - Term expires: September 30, 2022