The Board is responsible for the administration, operation and investments of the Police Pension Plan.
Function of Board
- Administering the plan as adopted by City Council
- Investing and monitoring the assets of the Pension Fund
- Approving the disbursement of funds
- Acting on all benefit claims
- Adopting rules necessary for the operation of the plan
- Preparing all required reporting
The Pension Division assists the Board by handling the day-to-day activities involved in administering the plan for employees and pensioners. Two City Attorneys and professionals such as actuaries, investment consultants and investment managers assist the Board.
The Summary Plan Description, current actuarial valuation, and required compliance reports can be accessed here.
Meeting Dates & Agendas
The Police Pension Board meets the third Tuesday of each month at 8:45 a.m. Meeting notices can be found on the City’s weekly meeting schedule published online. For questions, contact the Pension Division at (727) 893-7491.
- Chave “Steve” Aspinall - Term expires: September 30, 2022
- Shannon Halstead - Term expires: September 30, 2022
- Patrice Hubbard - Term expires: September 30, 2022
- Michael Jefferis - Term expires: September 30, 2022
- Joseph Zeoli - Term expires: September 30, 2022