City Hall Relocation Notice
Beginning in July, City Hall will be closed for renovations. Public meetings will occur at the Sunshine Center, located at 330 5th St. N. Publicly televised meetings will take place in the auditorium and parking will be available on site. Additional parking is available in Lot 4 located across from City Hall at 2nd Ave. N between 4th and 5th St. and any available on-street spaces along Mirror Lake Dr.
The Sunshine Center will now be closed on Thursdays for City Council and public meetings. Meals on Wheels service will be relocated to Langer Hall.
New Sunshine Center Hours:
Monday - Wednesday: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
City Hall staff offices will temporarily be located at the old Police Department building at 1300 1st Ave. N.
Additional scheduling information will be available online at stpete.org/meetingschedule.×
- Advisory Commission on Aging
- Advisory Committee for Social Service Allocations
- Affordable Housing Advisory Committee
- Arts Advisory Committee
- Budget Finance and Taxation Committee
- Board of Trustees of the Employees' Retirement System Pension Fund
- Board of Trustees of the Fire Pension Fund
- Board of Trustees of the Police Pension Fund
- Citizen Advisory Committee (CAC)
- Community Planning & Preservation Commission (CPPC)
- Community Housing Policy Group
- Committee to Advocate for Persons with Impairments (CAPI)
- City Beautiful Commission
- City Charter Review Commission
- Civil Service Board
- Civilian Police Review Committee
- Code Enforcement Board
- Co-Sponsored Events Subcommittee
- Codes Special Magistrate
- Consolidated Plan Review Committee
- Deferred Compensation Investment Advisory Committee
- Development Review Commission
- Employee Recognition Committee
- Health, Energy, Resiliency, and Sustainability Committee
- Health Facilities Authority
- Housing, Land Use and Transportation Committee
- International Relations Committee
- Nuisance Abatement Board (Agendas)
- Pension Boards: City of St. Petersburg
- Public Arts Commission
- Public Services and Infrastructure Committee
- Social Services Allocation Committee (SSAC)
- Utility Billing Services Committee
- Youth Development Review Committee
- Youth Services Committee
If you are interested in being appointed by the mayor to a City Board or Committee, please send your resume to Chief of Staff Kevin King, firstname.lastname@example.org