As the city continues to expand the Mayor’s education and community initiatives designed to provide additional opportunities to our youth and businesses, the fourth and newest component of My Brother’s and Sister’s Keeper (MBSK) is the Youth Development Grant program.
A ten member Youth Development Grant Review Committee, consisting of St. Petersburg residents, participates in the selection process. Committee member terms of service will be staggered in one- and two-year terms.
Five members will serve one year until 2021. The remaining five members will serve two years until 2022. To learn more about the grant review committee, please read the Youth Development Grant Review Committee 2020 Goals.
- Gina Gallo – one-year term
- Robert J. Gavin – one-year term
- Caprice Johnson – one-year term
- Kate Bauer-Jones – one-year term
- Reginald Reed – one-year term
- Julet Barton – two-year term
- Pamela Goldner – two-year term
- Mary Mercer – two-year term
- Patricia Putnam – two-year term
- Delquanda Turner-Smith – two-year term