Capital Improvements, a division within the Public Works Administration, is responsible for administration and project management of significant architectural and landscape architectural projects for City Services (Recreation, Parks, and Golf Courses), and for various projects in City Development (Port, Marina, Mahaffey Theater, Coliseum, Pier, and Economic Development), Internal Services (Water Resources, Purchasing, Central Records, and Administrative Services), and Neighborhood Services (Library, Housing, and Neighborhood Services).
Some of those projects are funded through Penny for Pinellas.
The Capital Improvements Division continues its commitment to accountability and results while keeping the public adequately informed about the progress of its capital improvement projects. Additionally, it pledges to provide safe, clean, and attractive facilities of the highest quality for residents and visitors of St. Petersburg to enjoy their leisure pursuits.
- 7th Street North, 50th Avenue North & Vicinity Drainage Improvements
- 22nd St. S. Corridor Improvements
- 40th Avenue Bridge
- Appian Way Feasibility Study
- Downtown Water Main Replacement
- Drainage Improvements
- Northwest Water Reclamation Facility Improvements
- Pasadena Force Main Replacement
- Pavement Maintenance Map
- Shore Acres Water Main Replacement