In an effort to continue our commitment to “Government in the Sunshine” and to enhance transparency in financial reporting, the City of St. Petersburg is offering an interactive reporting tool that allows citizens to explore budget and other financial data online in various graphical formats selected by the user. OpenGov, a California-based company specializing in data accessibility, pioneered this online application.
Our Services and Responsibilities
- Issuing all payments for the city to employees, retirees and vendors.
- Managing the city's investment portfolio and cash management activities.
- Providing timely financial information and analysis to city staff.
- Assuring compliance with governmental accounting requirements, debt covenants, and grants.
- Providing accountability for city assets.
- Accounting and financial reporting for the City’s three defined benefit pension plans and other component units.
- Coordinating the annual audit with the independent auditor.
- Debt issuance and management.
- Submitting Annual Financial Reports to the Florida Department of Financial Services in accordance with Section 218.32 of Florida Statues.
ADA Help Desk
The City of St. Petersburg has contracted with Digital Assurance, L.L.C. (DAC) to provide users with equal access to the financial documents posted to it’s website. If you have a disability and need support, please contact email@example.com, or call TTD/TTY 883-996-1534 between the hours of 8am to 8pm (M-F).