E-Mail Council Member Wheeler-Bowman
Administrative and Legislative Aide:
Kyandra Darling El-Amin
Terms of Office:
Elected in Nov. 2015. Term expires Jan. 2, 2020.
2018 Past Chair of City Council.
- Co-Sponsored Events Committee
- Housing, Land Use and Transportation Committee
- Legislative Affairs and Intergovernmental Relations Committee
- Public Services and Infrastructure Committee – Alternate
- Youth and Family Services Committee
- Community Development Block Grant Committee
Orthopedic Injury Management Billing Specialist, 2011-present.
Previous experience: Westminster Suncoast - Certified Nursing Assistant; Customer Service Representative with Wakely and Associates in Largo, Fla.; Operational Training Associate and Representative Relations Specialist with AEGON FINANCIAL PARTNERS in St. Petersburg, Fla.
United States Army, 1988 to 1990
Education & Awards
Graduate, Boca Ciega High School – Gulfport, FL
2014 CONA Leadership Graduate
2011 NAACP Social Justice Recipient
2013 FL Holocaust Museum Loebenberg Humanitarian Award Recipient
2013 National Crime Victims Special Courage Award Recipient
2014 Women of Distinction Award Recipient
2014 SCLC Drum Major for Justice Award Recipient
2014 President, CONA / Council of Neighborhood Associations
Past President, Wildwood Heights Neighborhood Association
District 7 Precincts: