E-Mail Council Member Foster
Terms of Office:
Elected in Nov. 2013; re-elected Nov. 2017; term expires Jan. 2, 2022.
2016 Past Chair of City Council.
- Budget, Finance and Taxation Committee
- Legislative Affairs and Intergovernmental Relations Committee
- Public Services and Infrastructure Committee
- Youth and Family Services Committee
- Pinellas County Homeless Leadership Board – Chair
- Community Development Block Grant Committee
- Social Services Allocation Committee
Executive Director of the Guardian ad Litem Foundation of Tampa Bay to oversee fundraising and day-to-day operations for the Foundation.
Previously served as the National Collaborative Network Manager for the EdLab Group’s National Girls Collaborative Project, a national project focused on gender equity and science, technology, engineering, and mathematics. Also worked for nearly ten years with Girl Scouts of West Central Florida as the Director of Girl and Adult Leadership Development.
- Guardian ad Litem, 6th Judicial Circuit
- Family Tyes Counseling and Consulting, Board Member
- Community Vice President, Junior League of Clearwater-Dunedin
- Former Chair of Membership Training, Junior League of Clearwater-Dunedin
- Former Vice President, St. Pete Pride
- Former, STEM Advisory Board for Girls Inc. of Pinellas
- Gold Award Advisor, Girl Scouts of West Central Florida
- Former IT Infrastructure Committee, Visitor Studies Association
- Founding Board Member, Industrial Arts Center in Gulfport
- Chair, 70th Anniversary Committee, Junior League
Education and Awards:
Centenary College of Louisiana, B.A. in Psychology and Sociology, Class of 2000
High School: Louisiana School for Math, Science, and the Arts (LSMSA), Class of 1995
Originally from Baton Rouge, Louisiana, Amy, her partner Damia Kelly and her daughter, Elena, are proud to call the North Kenwood neighborhood of St. Pete their home.
District 8 Precincts: