E-Mail Council Member Foster
Email: Kayleigh Sagonowsky
Terms of Office:
Elected to City Council in November 2013; re-elected November 2017; term expires January 2, 2022.
2016 Past Chair of City Council.
- Budget, Finance and Taxation Committee
- Community Development Block Grant Committee
- Homeless Leadership Alliance of Pinellas
- Housing, Land Use and Transportation Committee
- Legislative Affairs and Intergovernmental Relations Committee
- Public Services and Infrastructure Committee
- Social Services Allocation Committee
- Youth Services Committee (alternate)
View Council Member Foster's District 8 Newsletter
Chief Executive Officer of The Homeless Leadership Alliance of Pinellas.
Previously served as the Executive Director of the Guardian ad Litem Foundation of Tampa Bay and as a National Collaborative Network Manager for the EdLab Group’s National Girls Collaborative Project which focused on gender equity and science, technology, engineering, and mathematics. Also worked for nearly ten years with Girl Scouts of West Central Florida as the Director of Girl and Adult Leadership Development.
- Guardian ad Litem, 6th Judicial Circuit
- Family Tyes Counseling and Consulting, Board Member
- Chair of 70th Anniversary, Former VP of Community, Junior League of Clearwater-Dunedin
- Former Vice President, St. Pete Pride
- Former, STEM Advisory Board for Girls Inc. of Pinellas
- Gold Award Advisor, Girl Scouts of West Central Florida
- Former IT Infrastructure Committee, Visitor Studies Association
- Founding Board Member, Industrial Arts Center in Gulfport
Education and Awards:
Centenary College of Louisiana, B.A. in Psychology and Sociology, Class of 2000
High School: Louisiana School for Math, Science, and the Arts (LSMSA), Class of 1995
Originally from Baton Rouge, Louisiana, Amy, her partner Damia Kelly and her daughter, Elena, are proud to call the North Kenwood neighborhood of St. Pete their home.
District 8 Precincts: