The city provides Flood Insurance Rate Map (FIRM) determinations to let you know if you are in a flood hazard area and if you are required by federal law to carry flood insurance. New FEMA Flood Maps will go into effect on August 24th, 2021. Flood Insurance Rate Maps and parcel specific flood zone information can be viewed at https://msc.fema.gov/portal.
Important information related to the new FEMA flood maps:
- Coastal A-Zone – Building requirements are the same as the V-Zone standards
- LiMWA – Limit of Moderate Wave Action is shown as a black line with triangle teeth pointing towards the water and is also known as the Coastal A-Zone
City and County Maps
- St. Petersburg GIS - My St. Petersburg Services - Property information, zoning districts, flood and evacuation zones.
- New Flood Insurance Rate Maps (Effective August 24th, 2021) (FIRM)
- Pinellas County Flood Map
- Other maps available at stpete.org/maps
City Codes - Section 16.40.050 Flood Plain Management