Benefits, Pension & Retirees
Hard Work Pays Off
Benefits and group insurance are one of the reasons a career with the City of St. Petersburg is appealing. This page provides information on current employee benefit information, along with details about retiree and pension plans.
Current Employee Benefits
The City provides its employees with an array of various policy benefits in addition to group insurance and retirement benefits. Below is a partial listing of some of the other benefits the City provides to its employees.
UnitedHealthcare creates and publishes machine-readable files on behalf of the City of St. Petersburg. To link to the machine-readable files, go to transparency-in-coverage.uhc.com/.
2024 Open Enrollment
- 2024 Benefits Guide
- 2024 Annual Notices
- Age 26 and Over Form
- Dental & Vision Benefit Guide 2024
- HRA Biometric Screening
- HRA Tobacco-Free Attestation Statement
- Life Insurance Evidence of Insurability (EOI) Form
- Oracle Self-Service Guide
- Welcome Letter
- DCA Participant Flyer
- FSA Participant Flyer
- Theft Protection Flyer
- 2024 Prescription Drug Guide
- Level 2 Diabetes
- Understanding the Choice HDP
- Choice Plan Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC)
- Choice Plus Plan Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC)
- Choice Plus Base Option Plan Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC)
- Choice HDP with HRA Plan Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC)
- HDP Basic Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC)
A career in service of the City is commendable and the City offers benefits options to its retirees. See below for retiree resources and benefits guides.
Pension & Retirement Plans
The City offers pension and retirement plans to help prepare employees for their golden years. Explore the resources and options below.