Homeowners who need assistance with mortgage and utility payments due to COVID-19, visit stpete.org/MortgageAssistance.
Pinellas County/City of St. Petersburg Emergency Rental Assistance Program
How it Helps
Starting March 31, 2021, financial help is available for Pinellas County renters who are behind on rent or at risk of missing a rent payment due to the pandemic. The Emergency Rental Assistance Program will cover eligible applicants missed rent and future rent payments up to 12 months based on need.
You may qualify if you:
- Lost a job or significant income due to the pandemic
- Are behind on rent payments or at risk of missing a rent payment
- Have a household income at or below 80% of the area median income (AMI)
|Household Size||80% AMI|
How to Apply
Apply through only one of the following three options.
- Pinellas County Secure Application Portal
- Boley Centers (for those who may need more direct assistance)
- Catholic Charities (for those who may need more direct assistance)
Renter Eviction Protection
Renters can supply the below declaration to thier landlords to protect from eviction for non-payment of rent due to a pandemic hardship. The federal eviction moratorium ends on June 30, 2021. More information here.