Virtual Budget Open House 5/18
St. Petersburg, FL. (April 29, 2020) - The public is invited to learn about the City's budget for Fiscal Year 2021 and share their thoughts and priorities with the Mayor and City officials. The public event will be held virtually this year.
Monday, May 18 at 6 p.m.
Two ways to attend:
Option 1: Join the meeting with visuals and audio by computer or other device
- Go to https://zoom.us/j/94394358160
- Download Zoom via the screen prompts
- Enter your email address and name via the screen prompts
Option 2: Join the meeting with audio only by phone
- Dial one of these phone numbers:
- Enter the webinar ID: 943 9435 8160
The public can participate in the public comment part of the program in one of three ways:
- Send an email to email@example.com with your name, address and comment.
- If attending the Zoom meeting by computer or other device (Option 1), use the “raise hand” button in the Zoom app.
- If attending the Zoom meeting by phone only (Option 2), enter *9 on the phone to use the “raise hand” feature.
Find more information at stpete.org/budget.