St. Pete Art Spots Participate in Free Museum Day 2022
Participating locations, ticketing requirements, and specific health and safety protocols include:
- Dr. Carter G. Woodson African American Museum
- Florida Holocaust Museum
- Parking will be limited, and off-site parking may be required.
- Health & safety protocols: Visitors encouraged to wear masks. There may be delays in entry to maintain some social distancing.
- Please check the FHM website, thefhm.org, for other restrictions.
- Imagine Museum
- Advanced tickets are required and available in two ways:
- Visitors must be in line by 3 p.m. at the latest. Tickets allow access to all 1st floor galleries. Individuals will be placed in Groups of 15. No Large Bags or Backpacks allowed. Please do not use flash photography, tripods, video cameras, easels or selfie sticks.
- Health & safety protocols: Masks are optional. Queue line for admission will be outside. Please be prepared for all weather conditions.
- The Dali Museum
- Free admission for Pinellas County residents only with valid proof of residence.
- Tickets will need to be pre-reserved online to help control capacities. Reserve at https://thedali.org/event/arts-alive-at-the-dali-2022/
- Health & safety protocols: Face masks are recommended for all Museum visitors.
- The James Museum of Western & Wildlife Art
- The museum will be open from 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Advanced reservations are available; we encourage everyone to reserve their timeslot online ahead of time at https://thejamesmuseum.org/eventarchive/freeday-2022/
- Limited walk-up tickets will be available at the door on the day of the event but admission cannot be guaranteed without a reservation. Walk-up tickets will only be available until 4:00 p.m.
- Admission includes access to our permanent collection and new special exhibition, Black Pioneers: Legacy in the American West.
- St. Petersburg Museum of History
- Free admission for Pinellas County residents only.
- Health & safety protocols: Masks are not required but are recommended and social distancing is encouraged.
- Museum of Fine Arts
- Advance tickets are not required. The museum will be open from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. (last entrance is at 3 p.m.).
- Health & safety protocols: Masks are recommended but not required for guests while in the museum. Additional hand-sanitizer stations will be placed throughout the museum. Capacity will be limited to ensure the safety of our guests, staff, and the artworks, and there may be a delay in entry.
Arts Alive/Free Museum Day is produced by the City of St. Petersburg and participating cultural organizations in conjunction with the national Smithsonian’s Free Museum Day.
For more information about this and other arts and culture endeavors, visit stpete.org/arts or stpeteartsalliance.org.