The City Marina and Demens Landing will be open during Pier construction. Access to the marina for residents will be along the south side of the construction fence on 2nd Ave. N. Mooring Field will be closed during construction of the Pier Approach.×
When cruising the warm blue waters of the Gulf of Mexico be sure to chart your course into Tampa Bay and St. Pete's beautiful Municipal Marina! Located on the western side of Tampa Bay, on the point of Demens Landing, you will dock in the heart of the city's beautiful downtown waterfront district.
Latitude 27N 46' 12.36" Longitude 82W 37' 47.38"
- 640 Permanent wet slips
- 500 ft. Transient dock with minimum 10-foot depth throughout the Marina
- Public boat launch
- Mooring field and picnic area
- ValvTect Marine Fuel
- Marine-Grade Diesel
- 90 Octane ETHANOL FREE Gas
- Discounts for Seatow, Tow Boat, Military
- Bait (including live shrimp), Tackle
- Electric and water hookups
- Shower and laundry facilities
- Snacks and Sundries
PLEASE NOTE: Slip rentals and reservations are unavailable at this time.
Downtown St. Pete is home to a number of museums, restaurants and entertainment venues. For information on city events, like our annual power and sailboat show, visit stpete.org/events.
Redevelopment of the Marina
The City’s Municipal Marina is composed of docks and support facilities spanning the Central (“CYB”) and South (“SYB”) Yacht Basins along our Downtown Waterfront. The CYB docks were built in 1963 and four of the five SYB docks were constructed in 1977. The facilities have been well maintained over the years, but with time and exposure to the aggressive saltwater environment the infrastructure has reached the end of its service life.
- Recording of Community Input Meeting – March 2, 2021 (Passcode: *2jr4jya)
- Questions and Answers from March 2 Community Input Meeting