The City Marina and Demens Landing will be open during Pier construction. Access to the marina for residents will be along the south side of the construction fence on 2nd Ave. N. Mooring Field will be closed during construction of the Pier Approach.×
When cruising the warm blue waters of the Gulf of Mexico be sure to chart your course into Tampa Bay and our beautiful Municipal Marina! Located on the western side of Tampa Bay, on the point of Demens Landing, you will dock in the heart of St. Petersburg's beautiful downtown waterfront district. The Marina offers 640 wet slips ranging in length from 28' up to 100.'
Latitude 27N 46' 12.36" Longitude 82W 37' 47.38"
- 640 Permanent wet slips
- 500 ft. Transient dock with minimum 10-foot depth throughout the Marina
- Public boat launch
- Mooring field and picnic area
- VALVTECT MARINE FUEL (call for prices)
- Marine-Grade Diesel
- 90 Octane ETHANOL FREE Gas
- Discounts for Seatow, Tow Boat, Military
- Bait (including live shrimp), Tackle
- Electric and water hookups
- Shower and Laundry facilities
- Ice, Beer, Snacks, Ice Cream, Sodas
- Sunglasses, T-Shirts, Hats
- and much more ALL WITH COMPETITIVE PRICING
PLEASE NOTE: Slip rentals and reservations are unavailable at this time.
Within steps of the marina, you'll explore downtown, a collection of unique waterfront shops, quaint restaurants, beautiful Mediterranean-style architecture, world-class hotels, and more. Enjoy a picnic beneath swaying palm trees or take a stroll through a string of beautifully manicured parks that line one of the nation's prettiest downtown waterfronts.
Along the way, you'll discover a quartet of fine museums, including the Museum of Fine Arts and world-famous Salvador Dali Museum. Enjoy a thriving arts climate year round, or come for one of St. Petersburg's dazzling celebrations.