SunRunner BRT TOD
SunRunner BRT TOD
The City of St. Petersburg is initiating amendments to the Comprehensive Plan text, Future Land Use map and Land Development Regulations (LDRs) in order to implement the SunRunner Rising Development Study, which focuses on best practices for Transit Oriented Development (TOD) near and around the SunRunner Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) station areas necessary to support the continued success of this valuable community resource. The Study was a joint effort between the City of St. Petersburg, Pinellas Suncoast Transit Authority (PSTA), and Forward Pinellas intended to assist the cities of St. Petersburg, South Pasadena, and St. Pete Beach by providing community supported land use strategies, equitable economic development plans and programs, and a county wide framework for TOD in Pinellas County.
- TBD, 2:00 PM: CPPC Public Hearing; City Council Chamber, City Hall, 175 5th St. N
- TBD: City Council 1st Reading and 1st Public Hearing and Transmittal Hearing; City Hall, 175 5th St. N.
- TB: Forward Pinellas Public Hearing for review and recommendation to the Countywide Planning Board of the Future Land Use Map amendments.
- TB: Countywide Planning Board Public Hearing for the Future Land Use Map amendments.
- TBD: City Council 2nd Reading and Adoption Public Hearing; City Hall, 175 5th St.
- 2022,12-13, 2:00 PM: CPPC Information Workshop; City Hall, 175 5th St. N
- 2022, 04-21: City Council acceptance of the SunRunner Rising Development Study / Video
- 2022, 02-24: Committee of the Whole / Video, Presentation(Starts page 77)
- Petersburg Comprehensive Plan
- Petersburg City Code, Chapter 16, Land Development Regulations
- Map Collection
|Britton Wilson, Planner II||Derek Kilborn, Manager|
|Urban Planning and Historic Preservation Division||Urban Planning and Historic Preservation Division|
|(727) 551-3542||(727) 893-7872|