Not My Son
Canvassing With A Purpose
Not My Son (NMS) is a grassroots community outreach marketing campaign and intervention effort to assist African American male youth and young adults (12 to 24 years of age) in St. Pete under the MBSK umbrella. The primary goal is to promote positive achievement and anti-crime awareness. We solicit your support as we strive to serve notice that education, opportunities, and positive relationships are the formula for hope in our community.
How to Get Involved
- Take the Not My Son pledge.
- Join us for a Community Intersection Rally. Each Friday during the summer break we will take our message of "We are St. Pete" to the streets of St. Pete with the simple goal of building relationships and encouraging others.
Upcoming Canvass Dates
- July 22 - Bethel Community Church, 6:30 p.m.
- July 29 - Today's Church, 6-7:30 p.m.
- August 5 - Greater Mt. Zion AMEC
- August 12 - Bethel Metropolitan BC, 6:30-7:30 p.m.
- August 19 - Mt. Zion Progressive Church, 6:30 p.m.
- August 26 - Mt. Zion Primitive Baptist Church, 6:30-8 p.m.