Girls Conference & Sister's Kin-nect
Inspiration for Women of All Ages
Sister's Kin-nect is a community of inspiring women igniting and connecting opportunities. This annual event offers a dynamic evening of personal investment with the intention to ignite and inspire women of all ages.
Watch Program Video
My Sister's Keeper Fellowship
The My Sister's Keeper Fellowship was created as a network for young women in St. Pete to connect, ignite, inspire, and invest in each other. The program is held on an annual basis and the application for the fellowship is currently closed. Please check back for the 2022-2023 application. Graduation for this year's fellowship cohort is scheduled for October 14.
Virtual 6-month Fellowship Sessions will include the following:
- Opening Leadership Assessment
- Effective Communication, Verbal and Non-Verbal, Difficult Conversations
- Breakthrough Leadership Attitudes and Mindset
- Investing in Your Future/Education/Certifications
- Building Wealth/Finance and Investing/Entrepreneurship
- Networking Opportunities/Relationship Building
- Community Builder and Creating a Portfolio
- Monthly Progress Assignments(maybe by video) and Peer Coaching
- Cohort Project
List is subject to changes and additions.
When City officials extended their commitment to include young women in St. Petersburg, they began by hosting the JUST B YOU Conference for middle school girls. The following year, it was expanded to the JUST GIRL TALK Conference for young women in high school. Now, the event has grown and is held in partnership with Hillsborough County.