The Garden Wedding
Since 1935, Sunken Gardens has been a favorite setting for exchanging those special vows. Meandering walkways wind through the shady oasis that surrounds you with thousands of lush tropical displays, hundreds of vibrant flowering plants, and cascading waterfalls.
Celebrate your special moment strolling over the bridge into the historic Wedding Lawn, or in the North Lawn, or under a canopy of shade trees in the Oak Pavilion. The beauty and tranquility of this timeless sanctuary will add an air of romance to your special day.
Then celebrate your vows in the Garden Room overlooking the exquisite gardens. This special room rests in the Historic 1926 main building and was designed with its history in mind, creating a loft-like feel with high wood ceilings and metal beams. Its uniqueness makes it unlike any other wedding experience.
Call (727) 551-3106 today and let us help you create a garden wedding filled with splendor and magic. View our Wedding Brochure.
Daytime Wedding Ceremonies Monday–Sunday (11 a.m. Ceremony)
- Oak Pavilion $750
Up to 80 Guests (47’L x 49’W) Ideal location under a 250-year-old oak canopy for an intimate ceremony.
- North Lawn $1,250
Up to 175 Guests (141’L x 28’W) Flowering plants cascading across a pergola add romance to your special day.
- Wedding Lawn $1,500
Up to 200 Guests (130’L x 58’W) Surrounded by towering royal palms, the Wedding Lawn creates a tropical paradise for your garden ceremony.
Evening Wedding Ceremonies, Receptions, and Private Rentals - Monday–Sunday (5 p.m.-12 a.m.)
- Entire Gardens & Garden Room - $4,250 - This combination includes an outside Garden ceremony and cocktail hour with an indoor Garden Room reception. Maximum Guest Count - 176
- Oak Pavilion Package - $4,000 - Includes Ceremony on the North Lawn or Wedding Lawn, Cocktail Hour in the Palm Plaza and Reception in the Oak Pavilion. Includes market lights.
- Evening Ceremony Only - $2,300 - Includes outside Garden Ceremony in the Oak Pavilion, North Lawn or Wedding Lawn. (*This option is not available on Saturdays)
- The Garden Room Reception Only - $2,500 The banquet room is in the historic1926 main building and was designed with its history in mind, creating a loft-like atmosphere with high wood ceilings, metal beams, and hardwood floors.
- Outdoor Tent Receptions beginning at $7,500 (includes tent in Wedding Lawn)
See Outdoor Reception Brochure for details Maximum Guest Count - 200
Duration of Events
- All rental time frames include set-up, the event, and clean-up.
- Caterers/rental companies must set up and break down within the contracted time.
- Wedding rehearsals are included in the contract and are one-hour maximum.
- Date/Time of rehearsal will be arranged close to the event date.