Since 1993, St. Petersburg has operated under the strong mayor form of government—a system that combines the strong political leadership of a mayor with an elected city council. The Mayor’s Office supports Mayor Rick Kriseman and Deputy Mayor Dr. Kanika Tomalin and serves to advance the Administration’s high-level initiatives.
The Cabinet advises the Mayor on any subject he may require relating to the duties of each Cabinet member's respective position.
The Cabinet includes the following members:
- Dr. Kanika Tomalin, Deputy Mayor/City Administrator, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tom Greene, Assistant City Administrator, email@example.com
- Alan DeLisle, City Development Administrator, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Robert Gerdes, Neighborhood Affairs Administrator, email@example.com
- Anthony Holloway, Police Chief, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mike Jefferis, Leisure Services Administrator, email@example.com
- Kevin King, Office of the Mayor, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jackie Kovilaritch, Legal Department City Attorney, email@example.com
- James Large, Fire Rescue Department Chief, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nina Mahmoudi, Marketing Director, email@example.com
- Claude Tankersley, Public Works Administrator, firstname.lastname@example.org