St. Petersburg - "The Sunshine city"
St. Petersburg is the 5th largest city in Florida, home to over 250,000 residents and part of a 2.9 million person MSA. St. Petersburg combines the amenities and variety that any large city has to offer, while providing a small-town neighborhood feel in an affordable setting. St. Petersburg has become one of the brightest spots in the Southeast, not only as a headquarters for new businesses, but as a home for a growing, talented workforce. The city also has a superb transportation, telecommunication, and utility infrastructure all designed to support business growth and workforce commutes.
Download a copy of our State of the Economy Presentation.
Building on the success of 2014, 2015 saw decade highs in total number of permits issued and construction value of new residential properties. To learn about current and upcoming development projects, download our 2015 Development Update.
Request for Qualifications
- RFQ - Development Master Plan Consultant Tropicana Field Property
- RFQ Responses Packet ( 150mb )
- Pre-Proposal Meeting Questions and Answers
- Pre-Proposal Meeting Sign-In Sheets
- Shortlisted Team Presentation Schedule for April 22nd (updated)
- Shortlisted Team Presentation Agenda for April 22nd
- HR&A Presentation
- Community Solutions Group Presentation
- Gensler Presentation
- HKS Architects Presentation
- CallisonRTKL Presentation
- Littlejohn Engineering Associates Presentation
- Stantec Consulting Services Presentation
- Final Team Ranking
256,681 (5th largest city in Florida)
Median City Age
Metro Area Population
Average Household Income
|Source: 2014 ACS 5-year estimates; 2015 BEBR|
|Average Home Purchase Price
$200,000 (single family home)
Source: Pinellas Realtor Organization; Pinellas County - Market Analysis March 2016