City of St. Petersburg 2015 Elections Offices of
Council Districts 1, 3, 5 and 7
Primary Election August 25, 2015
General Election November 3, 2015
|QUALIFYING PERIOD:||8:00 A.M., June 09, 2015 TO 5:00 P.M., June 22, 2015
Must be a registered voter.
Candidates for Council Member must have been a resident of the declared district for at least the past 12 months, as of the date of the primary election.
Candidates cannot have become and cannot be a candidate, a nominee, or representative of any political party or any committee or convention representing or acting for any political party.
|TERM OF OFFICE:|| 4 Years, beginning January 2, 2016
- 7/21/2015 - Supervisor of Elections Mails Domestic Ballots For St. Petersburg Primary Election
- 7/10/2015 - Ballots Mailed to Military and Overseas Voters for St. Petersburg Primary Election
- 6/30/2015 - TENTATIVE Ballot Mailing Schedule for August 25 St. Petersburg Primary Election
QUALIFY FOR OFFICE:
Below are some helpful documents concerning elections.
- City Charter
- Guide to the Sunshine Amendment & Code of Ethics for Public Officers and Employees
- F. S. Chapter 106, "Campaign Financing"
- Map Council District 1
- Map Council District 3
- Map Council District 5
- Map Council District 7
- Citywide Map
- 2015 Election Laws
- 2015 Candidate Handbook
- Appointment of Campaign Treasurer and Designation of Campaign Depository