Become A City Supplier
Register to become a city supplier to do business with the city. When you register, your company is added to our Supplier Database. The Supplier Database is used to process payments as well as identify potential suppliers who may be invited to participate in the city's sourcing/bid selection process.
Learn more about how to register your business.
Complete the following form(s) to register as a city supplier and gain access the online iSupplier Portal.
- Supplier Registration Form
NOTE: If you are a sole proprietor, you MUST complete the W-9 Form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (727) 892-5325 before your registration can be approved.
ePayables/Credit Card Payments Program
The city of St. Petersburg is pleased to announce payments via credit cards. This process will benefit vendors and the city by reducing paper, providing faster payment turn around time and reducing trips to the bank. This program is a win-win for vendors and the city.
How does the program work?
Is there a cost to participate in the program?
What are the benefits of receiving payments by credit card?
Vendors that accept credit card payment are not subject to the city payment terms of net 30 days. This will allow vendors to:
Receive their payments faster to use for day to day operations or investments.
Quickly reduce outstanding accounts receivable balances.
Reduce the cost of paper processing and employees' time spent on preparing and making deposits.
Accepting credit card payments provides a cost savings for the City. These savings are returned to the tax payers of the city.
Product Evaluation Requests
- Email the completed form to the address indicated on the form. Samples may be also shipped as indicated on the form.
- The Procurement Department will examine the product information and City requirements. After reviewing this information, the end user department or commodity evaluation team members will field test and individually provide "satisfactory" or "unsatisfactory" ratings to Procurement.
- The Procurement Department will request additional information if needed, and compile all ratings from individual evaluations. Products with overall satisfactory ratings will be added to the City's QPL for that commodity's classification. QPL listed items will then be considered in the bidding process.
- Regardless of result, company representatives submitting forms will be notified in writing of evaluation results.
Pursuant to Florida Statute 119.071 Social Security Numbers collected from registrants are used for identification, verification and tax reporting purposes.
Under Florida law (Florida Senate Bill SB 80) e-mail addresses submitted to the city are public records.
Pursuant to Florida Statute 112.313 City employees are prohibited from selling goods or services to the City and are therefore ineligible for supplier registration.