This document approved by the City Council provides the legal framework for all who participate in the procurement function.
Administrative PoliciesThese polices approved by the Mayor, establishes policies that govern to the procurement function.
- 050100 General Purchasing Policies
- 050200 Development of Specifications
- 050300 Methods of Source Selection Part 1
- 050400 Payment of Invoices
- 050500 Use of Centralized Warehouse
- 050600 Blanket Purchase Agreements
- 050700 Disposition of Surplus Property
- 050800 Purchasing Card
- 050900 Small Business Enterprise Program
Procurement Operational Policies and Procedures
This manual provides a comprehensive operational procedures for the entire procure-to-pay process from identification of requirements to the payment of invoices. It also covers disposal of surplus property.
Other Operational Guides
- P-Card Program Guide
- Warehouse Operations Manual
- Procurement User Guide
- Supplier Guide
- Instructions to Bidders and General Conditions
Please note, iSupplier Portal and Online Bidding will be down for weekly maintenance from Friday at midnight through Saturday at noon.