Save paper and minimize your mail by signing up for email delivery of your utility bill.
Sign up for Paperless Billing
Start City Services
Gather the following information:
- Social Security Number
- Phone Number
- Property Address
A deposit is required to start service and is based on the property location. Deposits begin at $100. You may request a usage average for the address based on the prior resident to estimate your monthly service cost.
To start City Services, call the Utility Customer Service Center at 727-893-7341, then choose option 0.
To stop City Services, determine what date water service should be terminated. Call the Utility Customer Service Center at 727-893-7341, then choose option 0. A reading will be taken on the termination date and a final bill mailed out, minus the customer's original deposit.
Please Note: Accounts billed for the "Utility Lien Filing Fee" are also required to pay any remaining lien principal and accrued interest owed, which may not be displayed on the account billing information at the time of payment. In order to determine any applicable lien/interest due, please call Special Collections/Utility Liens at 727-893-7824. Failure to pay any lien principal and interest due may result in additional charges to subsequent accounts or will delay any applicable lien release.
Setup Your Online Account
- You must have access to an e-mail account in order to complete registration. In the following steps you will create a user account login, activate it and then attach your utilities account to the user login.
- Go to the Account Login link and click "Create New User."
Fill out the online form and all its required fields to create a new user account. The email address given during this step will be used to login and manage your account.
- Check your email for an activation link.
- Now you can login to your activated user account from the Account Login link.
- Next you will need to add your utilities account to your user account. Choose "Select Account" > "Edit Master Account" then add account. You will be required to enter your utility account number (123456-123456) which can be found in the upper left-hand corner of your bill. You will also need other account information such as your last due date to validate your request.
- Once your account has been added, click "Select Account" to view the account.