Food Service Permits

Print this page

Serving Up St. Pete

Across the city, residents and visitors are treated to a buffet of dining options, and new concepts are popping up every week. Food service operations have special permitting requirements and considerations. 

All new and existing food service facilities need to get a permit from Public Utilities for grease management. More information about this permit can be found at on the Grease Management page.