The Stormwater, Pavement and Traffic Operations Department provides infrastructure maintenance and restoration, environmental quality control and preservation and customer service, supported by these programs and functions:
- Flooding Reduction Program: Line Cleaning and Vactoring, Deep Line Repair and Shallow Line Repair
- Ditch Maintenance Program: Ditch Cleaning, Tree Trimming and Right of Way Maintenance and Heavy Equipment Maintenance of Ditches
- Capital Vehicle and Small Equipment Maintenance Program
- Traffic Signal Maintenance Program: Traffic Signal Timing and Traffic Signal Program and Maintenance
- Road Infrastructure Maintenance Program: Sidewalk Preservation and Maintenance, Alley Preservation and Maintenance, Curb Preservation and Maintenance, Road Surface Preservation and Maintenance and Road Striping Preservation and Maintenance
- Street Signage Maintenance Program: Sign Fabrication, Installation, Repair and Replacement
- Water Quality Maintenance Program: Material Maintenance, Street Sweeping, FDOT Sweeping, Aquatic Weed Control, Mowing Maintenance, Litter Control, Irrigation Management and Water Preservation
- Customer Service: Rainwater Rebate Program, Stormwater Tiered Rate Program, Sandbag Distribution
Explore StPeteStat, n interactive tool displaying performance measures and Stormwater, Pavement and Traffic Operations Department data.
Report an Issue
Report issues like potholes, graffiti, broken sidewalks, storm drain issues, traffic signal/sign problems, special pick-up of dumped items, codes violations and more. Visit stpete.org/action for more.