St. Petersburg is experiencing a tremendous increase in investment and new development in the area of real estate. From the renaissance of downtown, to steady property value growth experienced in the neighborhoods, to business expansions in areas such as St. Petersburg's Gateway/Carillon area, the city offers a dynamic real estate market.
- Downtown Project Development Map, Matrix, and Description Booklet (PF)
- Commercial Real Estate Data
- G IS City Maps Available
- Blue Chip Sites Map - Prime investment and development sites for sale
Learn more about Area Developments:
- Greater Downtown St. Petersburg
- Gateway/Carillon St. Petersburg
- Tyrone/ West St. Petersburg
- South Side St. Petersburg
Requests for Proposal / Solicitations
Requests for Proposal (FPS), Notices of Intent (NO I), and/or Solicitations of Interest (SO I) for business engagement, published by the Real Estate and Property Management Department:
- Legal Notice of Intent to lease or sell city-owned real estate (800 1st Ave S.)
- Innovation District Property Request for Proposal – FPS Cancelled and Withdrawn
- Tangerine Plaza Request for Proposal
- Tangerine Plaza Legal Advertisement
- Tangerine Plaza FPS Addendum 5-8-2018
- Tangerine Plaza FPS Questions and Responses 5-9-2018
- Tangerine Plaza FPS Walk Through Handout 5-9-2018
- Tangerine Plaza FPS Additional Site Information
- Tangerine Plaza Appraisal – McCormick, Seaman & Terrain 4-16-18
- Tangerine Plaza Appraisal – Urban Realty Solutions 4-10-2018
- Tangerine Plaza FPS Calmar Layout
Tangerine Plaza FPS Responses:
United Against Poverty, Inc. (PF)
Corporation to Develop Communities of Tampa, Inc.
Blue Sky Communities, LILAC.
TIPI Capital Group, LILAC.
United Skates of America, Inc.
Bringer Financial Services, LILAC.
Properties For Sale
The City from time to time receives real property from Paellas County by forfeiture for property taxes (escheat) that the City identifies as surplus real estate. Most of these properties are residential lots that are available for sale to the general public for market value.
Because of the manner in which the City receives these properties, they may require additional legal action to clear any problems with the title. The City makes no warranties as to marketable title. All offers must be in writing, specify cash at closing without any contingencies, state the proposed use of the property and the purchase amount.
For a list of available City-owned surplus lots
- Surplus Real Estate Lots for Sale (Updated: November 14, 2018)
For additional information, please call Diane Boric, Real Estate Specialist at 727-893-7185, firstname.lastname@example.org or Dennis Weber, Real Estate Specialist, 727-893-7794, email@example.com.
Real Estate Links:
- Florida Gulf Coast Commercial Association of Realtors
- Loop net Property Listings
- Paellas County Property Appraiser
Closed – FPS / Solicitations Click to view
- Notice Of Intent To Lease City-Owned Real Estate within the St. Pete Pier™ – Pavilion Building
- Notice Of Intent To Lease City-Owned Real Estate within the St. Pete Pier™
- Request For Proposal for a Corporate Hangar on Albert Whittled Airport
The City of St. Petersburg seeks proposals from qualified parties interested in leasing certain land located on Albert Whittled Airport, in order to construct a corporate aeronautical hangar and associated improvements, subject to a lease and development agreement with the City.
- Request For Proposal for the Purchase & Development of City-Owned Real Estate located at 935 & 943 – 2 2nd Street South, St. Petersburg, Florida, 33712
- Notice of Intent to sell City-owned Real Estate in the South St. Petersburg CORA
- Notice of Intent to Lease City-Owned Real Estate in the St. Petersburg Pier District
- Notice of Intent to Lease City-Owned Real Estate at the St. Petersburg Pier / Tampa Bay Watch Proposal
- Notice Of Intent To Lease City-Owned Real Estate -The Manhattan Casino -642 2 2nd Street South St. Petersburg, Florida
Proposals Received by Deadline:
- Request For Proposal for the Lease of the South Office & Storage Space in Hangar #1 at Albert Whittled Airport
The City of St. Petersburg seeks proposals from qualified parties interested in leasing office and storage space in the southern portion of the historic Hangar #1 building, for aeronautical use, located on Albert Whittled Airport.
- Purchase/Development of Industrial Traditional City-Owned Real Estate Property
The City of St. Petersburg invites proposals from private redevelopers or any persons interested in undertaking the purchase and development of city-owned property, zoned Industrial Traditional, located approximately at 600 nth Street South, St. Petersburg, FL 33712.
- Request For Proposal for Restaurant And Event/Catering/Supporting Uses located at The Manhattan Casino
The City of St. Petersburg invites developers, end-users and interested parties to submit a plan to lease and operate a restaurant and event/ catering/supporting uses located approximately at 642 - 2 2nd Street South, St. Petersburg, Florida 33712 for retail use under a lease agreement with the City. The deadline for Manhattan Casino proposals was 1 p.m. December 15, 2016.
- Manhattan Casino FPS – Addendum
- Manhattan Casino FPS – Questions/Responses
- Manhattan Casino FPS Walk through - November 18, 2016 - 10:00 AM
- Bright Community Trust Proposal
- George’s Grill Midtown Proposal
PLEASE NOTE: A Walk-Through of the Manhattan Casino premises was held in November 2016. See Addendum for changes to FPS schedule.
Intent to lease South Core parking spaces and provide development assistance: The City of St. Petersburg is in receipt of an offer to lease approximately 378 City-owned parking spaces within the South Core Condominium Association located at 100 Central Avenue, St. Petersburg Florida 33701, and located within the In town Redevelopment Area.
- Pier Head Restaurant in The Pier Park
The City of St. Petersburg invites developers, end-users and interested parties to submit a proposal to develop, lease and operate a waterfront restaurant located in the soon to be constructed pier building in The Pier Park under a Lease & Development Agreement with the City.
- St. Petersburg Commerce Park FPS
The City of St. Petersburg is seeking a developer, tenant, or buyer for all or a portion of approximately 14.1 acres of City-owned Industrial Traditional zoned real estate. The site is located within the South St. Petersburg Community Redevelopment Area, along "The Deuces Live," a Florida Main Street District, and adjacent to the Warehouse Arts District, all in close proximity to St. Petersburg's vibrant downtown. Related documents:
- FPS Responses
- Blue Sky Communities, LILAC | Response to Follow-Up Questions
- The Deuces Live, Inc | Response to Follow-Up Questions
- E MP Industries, Inc / St. Petersburg Commerce Park, LILAC | Response to Follow-Up Questions
- FPS Response Summary Comparison Matrix
- St. Pete Commerce Park FPS Questions
- St. Pete Commerce Park Pre-Bid Attendance
- St. Pete Commerce Park Pre-Bid Meeting IQ&A
- St. Petersburg Commerce Park HUB Zone Info
- Hangar #1 East Office and Storage Space FPS
The City of St. Petersburg seeks proposals from qualified parties interested in leasing office and acclimatized storage space on the east side of the historic Hangar #1 building, for aeronautical and/or non-aeronautical use, on the Albert Whittled Airport under a lease agreement with the City.