St. Petersburg will be a diverse, vibrant city guided by principled progress and intentional inclusivity, where innovation, partnerships and ingenuity create opportunity for all.
PRINCIPLES FOR ACCOUNTABLE AND RESPONSIBLE GOVERNMENT
- In-touch - our approach will be hands-on, active in the community, and collaborative with constituents
- Inclusive - everyone will have a seat at the table, every constituent will be heard, and every employee will be valued
- Innovation - we will embrace new technologies, new ideas, and creative partnerships to implement effective solutions and improve constituent services
- Intentional Equity - we will incorporate equity into all policies, to ensure that our growth benefits our entire community
- Informed Decision Making - we will be guided by best practices, facts, science and our city's history.
- Community Impact - we will ask the question "will it improve the quality of life for the people of St. Petersburg?"
pillars of progress
- Education and Youth Opportunities
- Equitable Development, Arts and Business Opportunities
- Neighborhood Health and Safety
- Environment, Infrastructure and Resilience
- Housing Opportunities for All